- Your privacy is critically important to us.
Winzy is located at: Banjara Hills - Hyderabad
The users are responsible for keeping their information current. The user may update their information by contacting us email@example.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to process any change the user makes; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to Winzy App’s internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
We at Winzy App are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our platform Winzy App. We are committed to ensuring that all services and activities made available via the platform Winzy App will be provided in a safe and secure online environment. We do not publish, sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
This policy sets forth the terms that apply to any information we collect from you and any information that you share through your use of www.winzy.in, mobile software accessible from a mobile device (“.Winzy App App”) collectively referred to as the “ Winzy App Site”.
At Winzy App, we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy and recognise that you have a right to know about the information we access or collect about you, how your information is being used by us and what we do to protect your information. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information shall be treated by Winzy App Site.
You provide us information about you on the following occasions:
1. When you create a user account on the Winzy App Site, you shall provide us with your name, contact number, email id, user id and password.
2. When you post or upload your comments, opinions and feedback on the Public Forum of the Winzy App Site.
3. When you log on to the Winzy App Site through a third party social networking site account, you provide us your account information with such third party social networking sites that may include your email id, your proﬁle picture and proﬁle data.
4. When you access the Winzy App Site you allow us to access the features of your mobile device such as the phone number, your contacts, IMEI number of your device, whether a phone call is active, the number that the phone call is connected to and the like. The access to your mobile phone device features is used to stop the radio commentary and terminate the internet access when you make or receive a call without any disruption and the Winzy App Site does not access or store this information on its servers. The access to your contacts by the Winzy App Site is only for the purpose of providing you with the convenience of sharing live scores of a match/sporting event with your personal contacts as and when you desire, chat with your friends, connecting with nearby people and other information/features contained on the Site.
5. When you send us a feedback mail, your mobile device's IMEI number, your device model, OS version and the Winzy App App version is automatically accessed by us. Your name and email id is provided by you to us at your discretion. The information speciﬁed in this paragraph shall be used only for the purpose of addressing any speciﬁc issues that the user may have and for enhancing user experience and convenience while using the Winzy App App.
6. We collect the usage pattern of the Winzy App Site through third party tools like Google Analytics. While we do not know the individual user's usage pattern of the Winzy App Site, we collect the aggregate usage pattern of all users of Winzy App Site. However, we are not aware if the third party tools that we use would store individual user speciﬁc usage pattern.
8. When you use and access the Winzy App Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, your phone number and various status information.
9. When you use the Winzy App Site, our servers log records certain general information that our mobile application sends whenever a message is sent or received, or if you update or request any status information, including time and date stamps and the mobile phone numbers, the messages were sent from and to. Files that are sent through the Winzy App Site will remain on our servers after delivery for a short period of time, but shall be deleted and stripped of any identiﬁable information within a short period of time in accordance with this policy.
10.The cookie stored on your computer or mobile device may be refreshed once every month so that the information stored in the cookie is the latest and most relevant to you. We retain the right to bust the cookie (forcibly reset the cookie) before the expiry of one (1) month from the date of last update for technical reasons. However, any such cookie bust shall not target any speciﬁc user and shall apply to all the users of the Winzy App Site.
When you use and access the Winzy App Site, we collect and store your personal information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efﬁcient, smooth and customised experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Winzy App Site without revealing your identity and/or any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. To fully use the Winzy App Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence and/or any other personal information as indicated on the registration form throughout the Winzy App Site. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Winzy App Site.
In addition to the above, we may need to verify your identity in order for you to use some aspects of the Winzy App service. For the purposes of veriﬁcation, we may also collect the following personal information from you:
1. Aadhaar card information;
2. PAN Card information;
3. Government-issued residence proof;
4. User's bank account details and proof of the same;
5. Tax-related information; and
6. Other information as may be required to verify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may require you to furnish information about the payment methods such as credit/debit cards, e-wallets and other online payment methods. We may also require you to furnish additional information about the same including but not limited to billing address, card type, number, expiration date, card security code etc. If you choose to access any Winzy App service which requires payments, you may be required to furnish the above stated details.
1. remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the Winzy App Site;
2. provide custom, personalized content and information;
3. monitor individual and aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.;
4. track your entries, submissions, views and such;
5. send you news alters, match alters and match scores (if subscribed); and
6. detect and investigate any fraud or illegal activity on the Winzy App Site
We do not rent, use, sell or transfer any information collected from you to advertisers or spammers.
We may disclose your information when it is requested and/or required by law or by any court, governmental agency, and/or any authority for the purposes of veriﬁcation of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for complying with the applicable laws and regulations. We may disclose your information to law enforcement agencies if we believe that the Winzy App Site is being used for any fraudulent activities and/ or to prevent any fraud and/or any illegal act that we have reasons to believe may be caused on us and/or through the use of the Winzy App Site.
Your information may be accessed by our employees during the course of their normal work, however, such employees are governed by conﬁdentiality agreement and access is provided on a need to know basis for fulﬁlling the responsibilities assigned to them by us.
Your information may be accessed by third party service providers who are engaged by us to provide any services pertaining to the Winzy App Site (such as maintenance services, database management, web analytics etc). These third party service providers have access to your information only to perform the task assigned to them and are governed by conﬁdentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
Other users of the Winzy App Site may see your Status Submissions in a way that is consistent with the use of the Winzy App Site service. In other words: If another user has your mobile phone number stored in their mobile phone address book or contact list, they will be able see your status information unless you have chosen to block such user. “Last Seen” information is available and displayed to each user who has your contact number (mobile phone number) in their mobile phone address book or contact book (and which you have not blocked), and reﬂects the last approximate time the Winzy App Site has been used or brought to the foreground on your mobile phone. “Last Seen” information is reported to the Winzy App Site when a user brings the mobile application to the foreground on his mobile phone device.
All gaming and account transactions are recorded on our computer system. We also carry out routine monitoring of all transactions as they take place, to assist us in improving the service that we provide to you.
All telephone conversations from the Users to our customer support centre may be recorded both to assist us in training and in quality management, and to allow for the speedy resolution of the queries.
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our services, including data charges. If you are unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using our services.
If you change or deactivate the mobile phone number that you used to create a Winzy App account, you must update your account information within seventy two (72) hours to prevent us from sending to someone else messages intended for you.
The Excluded Location shall be deﬁned as the Countries/regions other than republic of India and Excluded States in India where the Winzy App game shall not be offered and accessed and/or prohibited to be offered and accessed by the users.
Winzy App is intended for persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or above. If the User is under eighteen (18) years of age, he/she shall not be permitted to use the platform ‘Winzy App’.
If the User is a parent and/or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from their child, they can notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Protection of the User Information, including the registration details and any debit or credit card information the User provides to us, is a priority for us. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Any personal information which identiﬁes the User will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the internet. The technology used by us encrypts any information sent by the User on secured pages. Our server then reads the information using a private key. This means that your information, be it debit or credit card information or any other personal details, is turned into a code that can only be decoded with the private key or password.
All information gathered is securely stored within controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a ﬁrewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
Whilst neither we, nor any other organization, can guarantee the security of information processed online, we do have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
To further protect your privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you proﬁle access or making corrections.
Additionally, you should ensure your password is kept secret at all times. You will be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information.
If the User does not want to receive any e-mails from us in the future, they are required to let us know by dropping an email to us. We will use our reasonable endeavours to remove the User’s name from the related mailing list within fourteen (14) working days of his/her request. The User may also change his/her preferences at any time by revising his/her account proﬁle by un-ticking the boxes for the previously opted communications.
The User may also click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails he/she may receive from us and follow the necessary instructions provided.
You shall be responsible for keeping your information current. You may update your information by contacting us at email@example.com. and we will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to our internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
If you have any questions or suggestions or wish to make a complaint you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.